Hi-Quality Group, a highly reputable privately owned Australian family company, has excellent opportunities for experienced and motivated Earthmoving Equipment Operators and General Hands to join the team at our Windellama & Oallen sites located approximately 60km south east of Goulburn.
Our company specialises in quarry operations, resource recycling, landfills, civil engineering and transport and logistics with operations across NSW, ACT and Victoria. The company has been established for over 50 years and is going through a phase of expansion.
We are looking suitably qualified and motivated Excavator, Dozer, Articulated Dump Trucks, Loader, Screening and Washing Operators, General Hands/ Labourers to assist our growing needs.
Joining our small team, you will have the all-round experience, along with a flexible and proactive attitude, to fill the variable needs of the business on a day to day basis. This could at times require performing manual duties.
Selection criteria in special circumstances may attitude over experience so if you can show us that you are the right fit we can train you up.
To be successful for these roles you should have:
- A great attitude, energy and initiative
- Personal drive and good work ethic to develop effective working relationships
- Be an all-rounder with focus on teamwork
- Demonstrated experience in either quarry or landfill operations
- Demonstrated experience in the operation of heavy earthmoving equipment
- Have either verification of competency or statement of attainment for any of the above-mentioned machinery
- A Current White Card
- A current motor vehicle license
- Ability to carry out required comprehensive daily pre-starts on machinery
- The ability to comprehend and follow through instructions
- Able to multitask
- Previous Weighbridge experience
- Computer systems experience
- Basic Computer literacy
How to apply:
If you feel your skills and experience are suitable for this position, we would like to hear from you. Please apply now in strict confidence by submitting your CV together with a cover letter to email@example.com. You will be required to meet the company’s employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a full medical with a drug and alcohol test. Please note only those being shortlisted for interview will be contacted. No agents please